Book a Training Session
Whether you’re an installer, designer or specifier, we have a training session designed for you. Take a look at our instructional video’s, or book on one of our training sessions. If you need help with something not shown here please get in touch.
‘Are all Solid Surfaces created equal?’
1. Identify different types of solid Surface
2. Clearly identify the benefits and drawbacks of each type
3. Assess which type of solid surface is appropriate for the project/client need
4. Be able to make a cost benefit analysis of different types of solid surface
Sustainability in Specifications
1. Learn what makes a product sustainable
2. Acknowledge the importance of sustainability
3. Discuss the key differences between marble and cultured marble
4. Highlight how to make more sustainable choices
Shop Fitters Training
Training session aimed at shop fitters and commercial installers. This can include a tour of the factory and viewing the production process on request.
1. Understanding the manufacturing process of Versital
2. Training on how to cut, scribe and drill Versital
3. How to joint Versital using a Domino joint system and butt jointing
4. How to polish and carry out simple repairs
Training session designed for furniture manufacturer and distributors focusing on Versital table tops. This can include a tour of the factory and viewing the production process on request.
1. Understanding the manufacturing process of Versital table tops
2. Comparison of qualities of cultured marble against other table surfaces
3. Detailed look into the product range, including shapes, sizes, edge details and colour options