Training and Installation Advice
Whether you’re an installer, designer or specifier, we have a information and a training session designed for you. Take a look at our instructional video’s, or book on one of our training sessions. If you need help with something not shown here please get in touch.
Instructional Video’s and ‘How to’
How to Joint a bar top
How to polish Versital
How to repair Versital
‘Are all Solid Surfaces created equal?’
1. Identify different types of solid Surface
2. Clearly identify the benefits and drawbacks of each type
3. Assess which type of solid surface is appropriate for the project/client need
4. Be able to make a cost benefit analysis of different types of solid surface
Design Centre Appointments
Versital has a bathroom showroom and design centre that is available to visit individually or as a group by appointments. The session can be tailored around your product interests and can also include the CPD if requested.
Available to designers, architects, installers and domestic customers.Book Appointment
Shop Fitters Training
Training session aimed at shop fitters and commercial installers. This can include a tour of the factory and viewing the production process on request.
1. Understanding the manufacturing process of Versital
2. Training on how to cut, scribe and drill Versital
3. How to joint Versital using a Domino joint system and butt jointing
4. How to polish and carry out simple repairs
Training session designed for furniture manufacturer and distributors focusing on Versital table tops. This can include a tour of the factory and viewing the production process on request.
1. Understanding the manufacturing process of Versital table tops
2. Comparison of qualities of cultured marble against other table surfaces
3. Detailed look into the product range, including shapes, sizes, edge details and colour options